Saturday, August 19, 2017

Love, Hope and Respect


Hello everyone,

I know there has been a lot of talk dealing with division these days. Some people’s goal is to keep others in their perspective corners until the bell rings. This world isn’t a boxing ring and we do not have to fight each other. We have differences but more in common than what we realize. I want to start that dialogue to get everyone talking with each other than at each other. So, from now until the end of August, I will be offering a PDF of my latest poetry for free. The book, titled The Hero in Us All: Poems from Our Alter Egos, allows us to view what we all go through and offered an open dialogue with each other. You can download the book by going on my webpage, www.chukamccoy.com. After reading the book, feel free to bring the conversation to my Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page. Thank you very much for listening and hope to hear from you soon.
Chuka McCoy

No comments:

Post a Comment